Saturday, April 28, 2007

HYPERmania=P


today was like quite hyper nearing evening la:D...lolx...


got sooo bored during gp...

in the morning i was crazily rushing out my econs case study which my favourite teacher, Ms Aminah, cruely gave out yeaterday despite our short of time...lolx...but ok la....i managed to survived there:D...its quite a relaxing day la...coz ms yap(music teacher) gave me quite a lot of breaks today so...i FINALLY got to catch up with my work and do some piano practises on the grand piano in Brahms Room....

After tt, i went for choir at LT4...we sang concert repertiore for the first half of the practise... tt includes like Loi Kratong...:D...so funny la...the conductor wanted us to sing in the THAI accent!...so teh lor....wa...then i sang as like he said then everyone keep turning around to look at me....lolx...

Si Yin, Hazel and other seniors came back to practise today...then i went out with them for dinner:D...lolx...at NORTH pt...again....sigh...wa so long never eat yoshinoya le...the food tasted so good=P...lolx....then after tt i went home with my very own "sengkang group" (Weiwen, Chern Hui, Marcus...)cool rite...lolx...then we were like Singing on the bus again:D...lolx...

ok la...overall quite a nice day...oh yar...i did a IQ test today:D...ok....so my IQ is not that high...only 100...maybe got error cos i did it when i was half asleep so not counted...lolx...=P


Amazing rite!...lolx...its these surprizes and small stuff that makes our life colourful=P



See...my PIG:D....yar ....another pig....lolx...this is from my god bro(Yong San) and Lynette:D...my birthday present leh...=P...lolx...

okok...signing off:D...
*~back to the basics...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home