Thursday, February 24, 2005

The First Owl Post

Hello...everyone out there...

I know its very late so I'm just going to write just this bit for today...

Welcome to my blog!
ok... THis is the typical welcome message...

Well...everyone is defintely welcome to leave me a message...
Mom chasing me to bed now...

To be continued...

*to everyone out there..."the oceans and seas are really beautiful..the sky is really high..the stars are really bright..Universe is big..(although some don't really know it)..if you have the time, stand at your window, look deep into the night sky..and you will realise those beautiful stars shine before your eyes..you don't have to count them..but you will always know one of the billion stars is yours and that it will always be shining for you, for your family and for the world."...think about that and you won't ever feel lonely and you won't feel anymore sad .

CaRol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home