Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Bored

It's holidays this week and it is not fun at all... and I must first really thanks grace for doing up my blog for me.... it is soooo nice... THANKS GRACE.....i couldn't have done it myself coz i have completely no idea how to do it....

And then again.... this internet is making me crazy... i just wrote a long long message and was trying to post it in my blog... but arggggg.... when i click on post, the whole chuck disappeared....argggg...i am not good at writing long..long msges u noe... i almost totally freak out just now....but whatever... wat i was trying to put in my message just now is that

I DON'T WANT TO STUDY!!!!!!

but of course.. thats only me wishing....its my prelims next week and not long after that will come my "O"s .....but i am totally not in this studying mood right now sooo as you can see ....i am slacking now....work is pilling up on my table...

I am sooo not going to study until after 4.... i am on a study strike...

oh... muz cook lunch for my sis....

ja

signing off...
Carol aka Karoru(my jap name)

*may the stars be with you*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home