Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Bored

It's holidays this week and its not fun at all....well first i really have to thanks grace for helping me make my blog so nice :D Thank You soooooo much....i couldn't have done this myself coz i have completely no idea how to this...

This week is going to be another week of studying but some how i don't feel like studying... i missed school last friday coz i was sick and.... i just can't get out of bed....school makes me feel sooooo sick...*sigh*

I am sooo suppose to be studying for my prelims next week but........argggg.....i DON"T WANT TO STUDY.....maybe i will slack for a while ;p......I guess i can't even go online for very long nowadays coz my mom is totally going to scold me when she sees the bills at the end of the month...i have been telling her for sooo long to get us broadband but she's just kept delaying...i seriously do not want to see her face when the bill comes... its going to be a vlocanic eruption....
Whatever... I seriously don't know where to start with my work and they are pilling up everyday... I've cleared a lot of course but it just seems to be a bigger pill everyday....

OK....i've decided... i am going to watch Harry Potter now.....i refuse to do anything until 4 pm....

ja

signing off,
Carol aka Karoru(my jap name)

*may the stars be with you* :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home