Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hehe...Me Writing finally

Hello everyone...Well...I juz I can only write at the end of the week...Guess Y?hehe...no time lah....going to take moi O-Levels this year...muz go n study now...again...well...watever... I'm so glad its the end of the week already....Lotz of things happened this week..of course i can't pen down every single thing...I may not be able to write a whole chunk of things like my friend, Grace, and a whole lot of other people....but maybe I'll juz...i dunno...write watever i can?Well...I have PE today...as you all probably won't noe...it is my least favourite class in my whole entire life...I take a long time to recover from a long run regardless of running fast or slow...ok at least I don't feel like barfing and fainting today...OH NO!!! Mom's back....Farewell...*Treasure wat you have...and don't give up anything for money...(take it from someone who noes somebody who gave it up*CaRoL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home